Must Have Monday~ Aztec Secret Mask Update

Recently I posted a serious MUST-HAVE to add to your product collection~The Aztec Secret Mask.


When I first used this product, I had only mixed with water.  Well, last week I tried mixing it with Apple Cider Vinegar as recommended and WOW!  What a difference.  The Apple Cider is what maximizes that tingly feeling and makes it feel like everything is being sucked out of your face to the point you can't stand it anymore and have to wash it off.  For some strange reason I loved that feeling.  If you want to experience this mask at it's fullest potential, mix it with the Apple Cider Vinegar. 

This is the one I bought.  I went with Organic Bragg Apple Cider Vinegar from Whole Foods.  


This is how smooth the mask went on~Much smoother than when mixed with water.


Gotta try this Miracle Worker Mask ASAP!

Beaucoup D'Amour, 
Megan 

No comments:

Post a Comment