Southern Charm










Did you notice anything different?  I am so excited to announce that I finally found a photographer!  Her name is Gina Cordoba and she is a very talented photography student here in Charleston.  She is building her fashion photography portfolio and has a desire to capture fashion, beauty and lifestyle images in a very natural and beautiful way.  I guess she found her girl:)


Follow along as I share images shot around Charleston ~ My favorite city in the world!  I could not think of a more beautiful backdrop.  I will be including links to the fashions I'm wearing and the products I'm using as well as where you can purchase locally ~ or have shipped for you out of towners who want to support our city.  I'm a tried and true local gal and all about keeping it that way! 

~Scene~

~Dress~
Shop Tibi local at Hampden

~Bag~
Shop CV local at Hampden

~Shoes~
Charly Amar-sold out
Bought local at Shoes on King

~Bangle~
Bought local at J.Crew

Beaucoup D'Amour,
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment