I Heart Fall


Fall is my absolute favorite time of the year mainly because of the perfect weather and fashion of course.  It means boots, jackets and scarves which all make me so happy. I was thrilled the temperatures finally dropped in Charleston enough to break out a couple of my faves including these Stuart Weitzman Boots and my Clare Vivier Sandrine Bag which are both my Fall staples. 


This Madewell Blazer fits like a glove!  It has a little bit of a longer length which I love plus it's made from twill so it doesn't wrinkle.  I've been traveling with it a lot and it makes the perfect throw on lightweight jacket whether it's for work or play. A great classic piece to add to your wardrobe. This pretty pop of pink lipstick is Beso Beso by Zuzu Luxe and it's all natural packed with coconut and jojoba oils. You can pick it up at Whole Foods.  


I adore my heart print Equipment blouse I got from II Brunettes last year.  I cannot tell you how many times I have worn this blouse.  I've paired it with everything from skinny jeans to a black pencil skirt.  You seriously can't go wrong with a silk Equipment blouse.  They are so versatile and fun plus super comfy to wear. Definitely worth the investment. Check out how adorable Blair is in this same blouse on Atlantic-Pacific.


Another must have classic piece to add to your wardrobe is the J.Crew Pixie Pant-ON SALE!  I am such a fan.  They are like a black stretchy legging that zip up the back with seams to give them more structure which make them more flattering.  I have been wearing them constantly for work and just casually with a t-shirt and flats.  Favorite pair of pants I have ever purchased! I went with the short length because the regular was so long and I wanted them to hit at my ankle. I'm 5'6" so these run really long just fyi.  


I went to such a fun Charleston Blogger event at Moon and Lola the other night and purchased this Spike Necklace (available in stores only).  It's a great piece to layer over blouses or with other necklaces.  All the girls at this adorable shop said they own this necklace and it's their staple piece.  I am loving mine! 

~Happy Fall Ya'll~

photos by Gina Cordoba


 Beaucoup D'Amour, 
Megan 

No comments:

Post a Comment