Simple Stripes







~Scene~
Home.  My favorite place. Built in 1813.

~Skirt~
Troubadour.  ON SALE!
This is a local designer named Lindsey Carter who is uber talented and designs the most beautiful, ladylike pieces with a vintage vibe.  I love supporting a local designer and seeing her succeed in the fashion industry.  You can shop her collections online at Troubadour, Neiman Marcus and coming soon to Anthropologie.  Hurry over to her website to shop while Everything from Spring/Summer is 50% off! (including my skirt:)

~Tank~
Banana Republic.  ON SALE!
I love this tank because of the built in bra.

~Shoes~
Rag & Bone from Neiman Marcus. ON SALE! 

~Clutch~
Gigi New York. Favorite bag ever.

~Jewelry~
J.Crew Link Bracelet-A classic piece that goes with everything.
Rings and Watch-Old and gifts from my Mom

photos by my bestie Jennifer


This photo taken at Leon's Oyster Shop-my new favorite restaurant in Charleston!  Truly a gem with the best oysters and fried chicken-might be my two favorite things.  A must try if you are in town.  


Beaucoup D'Amour, 
Megan 

No comments:

Post a Comment