Inspiration Execution

If you read my post last week, you know my sister and I were hunting our closets for inspiration on what to wear to a cocktail party on Friday.  We pretty much both stuck to our go to's with Amy in a fitted strapless navy dress and myself in a one shoulder gold mini.  So typical of us two but I think we did pretty good.

You Be the Judge...

My Inspiration = Gold or Nude dress with simple hair and minimal makeup like Blake


My Execution = Karlie Dress and Nude Pumps with a slicked back ponytail


~Similar Styles~


Betsy & Adam                                       Hailey Logan

~These are perfect "wedding appropriate" dresses~



Amy's Inspiration = A Simple Sheath in a classic shade with black contrast like Rachel


Amy's Execution = BCBG dress with Nude Pumps and Natural Hair and Makeup


~This is a Great Investment Dress that can be worn year round.  Just add black tights, booties and a blazer for those chillier months~


So, What's Most Important About Executing your Fashion Inspiration…


Having fun while doing it of course!  
(It's pretty obvious from the pics of us posing with the disco ball lighting :)

Shopping List

Follow the Pink Links Above


Beaucoup D'Amour,
Megan

1 comment: