Want it Wednesday~Birkenstocks


Yes they are, and I am so happy about this!  I absolutely love anything that is stylish and comfy~especially my shoes.  

It's kinda sad but the older I get, the more comfortable my shoes have to be.  I seriously can't wear stilettos anymore.  What happened?  Only wedges, sandals and boots for me.  

So how happy was I too see that Birks are Back?  I'm obviously not shopping right now~thanks to The 1 Year Wardrobe Solution~but after my Dad saw a friend wearing a pair, he was all about getting me some.  He was a huge fan of the Birkenstock back in the day.  Of course he let me pick them out and of course I went for the gold.  Obvi.  
Bikenstock Gizeh by Papillio 
Metallic Gold Leather


Aren't they Cool?  I love them.

~Here's some more of my Favorite Styles~

Gizeh~Pink Patent

Arizona~White

Arizona~Nubuck

Madrid

Gizeh by Papillio~Metallic Silver

Chania~Tobacco

Birko Flor~Black

~All the Celebs and Bloggers Rockin some Birks lately~





Beaucoup D'Amour, 
Megan 

No comments:

Post a Comment